Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Thursday, January 12, 2017

26 Weeks - Baby #2


How far along: 25 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain: around 18 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yep.

Stretch Marks: Not yet

Sleep:  Eh, not too bad. My nausea medicine knocks me out.

Best moment this week:  Getting started on Leah's room!

Movement: So much! This girl goes crazy as soon as I lay down to go to sleep. She is all over the place and it feels like she's trying to escape.

Food cravings: Cereal. Sweets. Salad.

Anything making you queasy: Still throwing up.  Not every day, but a few times a week.

Have you started to show yet:  Yep.

Gender prediction:  It's a girl! Leah Brooke.

Labor signs:  I haven't had any contractions in a while, so nothing really.

Belly Button:  In, but getting flatter.

Wedding Rings:  Off :(

Happy or Moody:  Ugh so moody.

Weekly Wisdom:  Don't get off the nausea meds too soon.

Milestones: Started on Leah's room!

Looking forward to: Getting her room finished. I am nesting so hard right now and feel like I'm running out of time to get everything done. I just had the realization that I have ZERO clothes for her, so I started trying to get a few things so she won't be naked in a few months. For some reason I keep thinking she will be early and that I won't have everything ready for her. Grant was right on time, so I don't know why I'm feeling this way! Hopefully we can get everything done in the next 2 months so we aren't rushing at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)