Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Sunday, September 13, 2015

4th Anniversary - Maui, Hawaii

4th year of marriage is officially in the books! That means that we just got back from our anniversary vacation.  So far we've made it a tradition to go on vacation every year to celebrate our marriage.  I know that it will probably change now that we've started our family, but we are definitely enjoying it while it lasts. :)
 
This year we decided to go back to Maui.  I know, I know.  Again? Yep.  It's our third time to go.  We honeymooned there, spent our 2nd anniversary there, and now our 4th.  We absolutely love it!
 
But enough of that, here are some pictures from this trip!
 
Gotta start it off with a GoPro selfie.  We usually only get 1-2 pics of us together, so here is one.
 
 
My husband loves trying to find me a new profile picture.  So lots of pictures of me!
 


 
I loved this shot during the sunset.  Sporting one of my favorite Stitch Fix dresses.  Check out my Stitch Fix posts if you are interested!
 



 
And of course the gorgeous views everywhere!
 


 
There were some huge waves this trip due to the 3 hurricanes that went around Hawaii so we saw a lot of surfing.


 
We were so lucky to see a perfect sunrise from the top of Haleakala this trip.  We tried last time, but it was worst case scenario weather and it was cloudy, rainy, and you couldn't even see the sun.  This time it was totally worth waking up at 2am and freezing our butt off at the top! It was 48 degrees and windy up there.
 




 
So there you go! A great trip! Looking forward to what year 5 has in store for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)