Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Grant - 9 Months! (Video overload)





First Valentine's Day

 Age: 9 months

Weight:
  21 lbs

Eye Color:
Brown

Clothes:
PJs: 9/12M, Onesies:  9M and 12M. Pants: 9M/12M

Diapers:
Size 4
 
Milestones:
  *First Haircut on 2/7/15 - he wasn't a huge fan of the clippers. I think the vibrations tickled his head!

*We officially have a crawler! He started crawling forward on 2/21/15.  He was motivated by none other than a bottle full of milk - lol - He's still working on perfecting it and he has to be REALLY motivated to go after something at this point, but he CAN do it if he really wants to now.



*Not a good milestone, but he had his first ear infection this month.  He was a champ though and kept sleeping through the night!

Best Moment(s) This Month:  Watching Grant try and move all over the place. He also seems to smile and laugh more often now.  He's always been a very serious baby and we have to work for a laugh from him!

Loves: *to eat!
*Stand up and play
*Chew on everything!
*oranges!

Favorite Toys: 
LeapFrog My Pal Scout
Garanimals Froggie Teether Beads
Hates:
*getting his face cleaned after eating baby food
*the texture of solid food in his mouth
*getting his snot sucked out/wiping off his nose
*Peas (the first food he's refused to eat)

Food:   STILL pumping and giving him breastmilk. We are giving him solids 2-3 times a day. He eats around 8-12oz of baby food each day now.  He's finally opened up to oatmeal cereal, so I'm trying to include that once a day as well. He's moved up to some level 3 baby food and will sometimes eat (suck on) toast.

Looking Forward To: Celebrating my birthday next month with my handsome men :)



Tiger loves Grant!
Fresh out of the bath!

I had to add this hilarious video of Grant falling asleep! Poor thing was exhausted!



Here's Grant's 9 month video:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible you still have that froggie teether? My son used his 4-5 years ago, and now I have a baby girl and it's also her favorite, but she lost it this weekend and it's the only teether she will use and they no longer make it. I'd be willing to pay for it. I know this sounds silly. I've been searching the internet all morning and it brought me to your page.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)